As part of the presentation of e-parliament, Volodymyr Groysman was represented by a unique latest electronic system to support the meetings of the Conciliation Council.
This innovation was developed based software Patentem and adapted to the needs of the meetings of of the Conciliatory Council, taking into account all the peculiarities of the business process at all stages.
Old-fashioned system of information support and paperwork had to be replaced and implementation of up-to-date technologies that allows fundamentally change collective work, introduce paperless technology, automatize work making the process clearer and easier for users.
System has a number of functional modules that considerably simplify and optimize preparation of agenda for the Verkhovna Rada’s session.
These modules are:
– Electronic submission of draft bills from heads of fractions and committees.
– Collective online work with approval of list of agenda issues by heads.
– Instant online access to all accompanying documents
– Video streaming and recording of speeches
– Centralized demonstration of presentations at the Coordination Rada members’ desks
– Comfortable, adapted to the needs, management of sessions
– Full electronic voting for agenda issues
– Exchange of messages