Electronic Committee was implemented for increase the efficiency in the Committee on State Construction, Regional Policy and Local Self-Government system. The system is based on the integration of information support and vote Patentem and conference systems Bosch.
With the Patentem system meeting were modern and work of participants was comfortable. Also implemented system ensures transparency and integrity of voting. Patentem help to accelerate the work of the committee, to take control of Deputies, to monitor the implementation of regulations and to avoid falsification of the vote.
Electronic Committee has received positive feedback from members who have already used the system and assessed the work of the new complex. In particular, they noted several subparagraphs, namely:
- a significant economy of time
- a minimizing costs for printing paper, an ordering materials and a quick access to them
- an impossibility of voting by their colleagues
- a convenient and reliable system for identifying deputy workplace
- an automated control of quorum during voting and the log.
For the Committee on State Construction, Regional Policy and Local Self introduction of “E-Committee” – a huge step into the technological future.